1. What Are The Requirements To Rent A Vehicle?
In order to be able to rent a car through Outrageous Enterprise, we will need you to provide a valid driver's license and form of payment (debit card or credit card). The debit card must be linked to a bank and match your drivers license as well. We do not accept cash or prepaid debit cards. We will also need to have you show proof of active full coverage insurance.
2. Will my driving record be checked?
You need a clean driving record and a valid driver's license to drive an Outrageous Enterprise vehicle. ORE will check your driver's record to confirm you meet our requirements.
3. Do you offer unlimited mileage for rental cars?
Yes, we offer unlimited mileage on our rental SUVs. Call us to ask about sedans with unlimited mileage.
4. What are the minimum age requirement for renting a vehicle?
The driver should be at least 21 years old at the time of the reservation.
5. What is needed to start the rental process?
You must set up a reservation.
6. Can you rent a car with a suspended license?
No, you cannot rent a car without a license, Anyone with a suspended license cannot legally drive, Outrageous Enterprise requires that all renters have a valid, active license. Those who have an expired and/or revoked licenses are not able to rent vehicles
7. Can the vehicle be driven out of the state lines of Texas?
Please call for more information and details.
8. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED FOR RENTING A CAR?
Major Credit Card, Debit Credit, and Financing through Square
9. Can I use another person's credit card with their permission?
No. At the time of rental, the renter is required to present a valid driver's license and credit card with his/her name imprinted on it. The name/address on the credit/debit card MUST match the name/address on the driver's license.
10. WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS TO RENT AN LUXURY vehicle?
To rent an luxury vehicle, a driver must meet the following requirements:
- At least 25 years old
- Valid driver's license
- Use a major credit card
- Fully transferable insurance which must be verified Rental costs and additional security deposits are taken at the time of rental. Security deposits vary depending on vehicle selection.
11. Why are you quoting me a higher rental rate than the last time I checked prices for the same reservation?
Car rental pricing is a lot like airfare pricing - our prices change depending on car availability and many other factors. We adjust our pricing on a minute-by-minute basis to remain competitive in the marketplace. Unless it's an advertised special offer, there generally isn't one set rate for a particular kind of car, but rather a range of prices depending on the length and dates of your reservation. Even with special offers, the advertised rate usually applies to a limited supply of cars because we have only so many makes and models at each location. When you see a great rate for the car you want - RESERVE IT IMMEDIATELY - because it might not be available later!
12. DOES OUTRAGEOUS ENTERPRISE OFFER A MILITARY DISCOUNT?
Yes, Outrageous Enterprise is proud to that support our military community on Fort Hood, we offer a military rate, military discount up to 35 Percent.